Friday, February 24, 2012

Chop it like its Hot | Hot tub removal



I had to drive on some treacherous road to day to chop a hot tub way out in the boonies. It was up a winding hill that went on forever. By the time I got to the top of the mountain I look down and all I can see is the top of some clouds. It was actually a sunny day but no one would be able to tell. I was eye to eye with some telephone lines and suddenly I realized I probably missed the right turn I was supposed to make on franz blvd. I had to make up some time so I removed the junk spa in under 15 min. Junk-A-Haulics offer hot tub removal starting at just $149 with dump fees included.  After watching this video it may seem like a piece of cake?! WRONG!!  I have removed over 130 hot tubs, spas, or jaccuzzi’s within the last two years so I have had a lot of practice. Try to beat my time if you can and when you realize its a lot of work call us at (707)217-3228